For many years I have run various roleplaying games, but mostly Dungeons & Dragons and Call of Cthulhu. A while back I got into the habit of writing story summaries of the sessions accompanied by art and photographs to remind me of the details. It’s like time travel when you go and read something that happened 5 or 6 years earlier. I’ve run many, many more games than just the ones listed here, but these are the campaigns I translated into short stories (over 200 of them so far).
Word wise, I wonder how much I’ve documented? Probably over 500 thousands words.
A lot of artwork here I also scrounged from random Google searches, so much of the art is used without permission. If you see something of yours being used that you are not ok with, please let me know and I will remove it.
- The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh (D&D 5th edition conversion)
- Ravenloft I6 (D&D 5th edition conversion)
- Princes of the Apocalypse (D&D 5th edition)
- Lost Mine of Phandelver (D&D 5th edition)
- Perils of the Sunken City (Dungeon Crawl Classics)
- The Slave Pits of Drahzu (Dungeon World)
- Lair of the Purple Worm (playable Dungeon World adventure)
- The Goblin Den (playable System-Neutral adventure)
- The Sea of Fallen Stars (D&D 4th edition)
- Pyramid of Shadows (D&D 4th edition)
- Thunderspire Labyrinth (D&D 4th edition)
- Silverymoon & the North (D&D 4th edition)
- Keep on the Shadowfell (D&D 4th edition)
- Star Wars – Dawn of Defiance (d20)
- The Complete Masks of Nyarlathotep (Call of Cthulhu)
- Project Pi (Call of Cthulhu one-shot)